- Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
- As the embodied soul continually passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. The self-realized soul is not bewildered by such a change.
- O son of Kuntī, the nonpermanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed.
- O best among men [Arjuna], the person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady in both is certainly eligible for liberation.
- Those who are seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent there is no endurance, and of the existent there is no cessation. This seers have concluded by studying the nature of both.
- Know that which pervades the entire body is indestructible. No one is able to destroy the imperishable soul.
Yoga as Self-Study
Experience yoga as a discipline of self-study; revealing our oneness, while simultaneously uncovering our unique gifts.
Whether in my public classes, private sessions, workshops or retreats, I will hold space for your journey inward.
“Leslie is a wonderful instructor. Her class has a healing potential while she gently motivates, encourages and guides through the poses. It is an experience which is stimulating and relaxing at the same time. With her positive energy and grounded attitude, I was able to relate with her very easily. Anyone who takes classes with her knows that she has a unique style of conducting classes that allows one to deepen the poses with ease. I am glad I came across her during my yoga journey!!! I highly recommend her classes to all levels (beginners, intermediate, or advanced)” -Preeti Bhatia
Get in touch for an up-to-date schedule of the many public classes I offer at various studios in the Greater Vancouver Area.
For more personalized instruction, inquire about private or small group session in the comfort of your own home or corporate setting.
I provide workshops on foundations of Vinyasa Flow and Hot 26&2 styles of yoga asana, as well as Bhakti Yoga. Currently, I am preparing a syllabus for a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training to be offered in 2021!
Many yogis receive a 200 hour certification (or more) but do not feel prepared to teach. I offer a small group mentorship program to support you in finding your teaching voice and style, so that you feel ready to lead the classes you desire.